Friday, March 07, 2008

Stupid strange dreams!

Have you ever had a dream that causes you to wake up thinking "what?!?!?!?!". I sure have, and it seems to happen in clusters of strange dreams. I have a few friends that are currently running for college leadership positions, and while I have NO say in either decision (I am no longer a student, so I can't vote), I had STRANGE dreams about the election process for these individuals. I can't recount exact events of the dreams, I just know that it was not a typical voting process, and hula hoops were involved. Other strange kiddie toys and games were also a part of the dream, I am just not sure how they all fit together. I woke up feeling stressed for them, and with a clenched jaw. I also had a headache...but that had been around for a few days. Anyway, this is definitely not the first time this has happened, but it is the most recent, and I just had to type it out! Strange dreams are stupid! Well, the dreams themselves may be kooky fun, but the results are STUPID!!!! and that is all.

No comments: