Tuesday, March 11, 2008

KILL the Wii!!!


Last night I went over to visit with Clark for a bit, and I walked on a scene that greatly disturbed me. No, there were no animal sacrifices or indoor fires burning...it was much more worrisome to me. I saw Kendel and Neil playing Super Smash Brothers extraordinaire part 17. Well, it is really the newest Smash Brothers game. This was not the most disturbing part, oh no. It is fine that they are playing, increasing their finger dexterity, working on teamwork, and building a kindred spirit with each other...this I am fine with. HOWEVER, when you play a game for 5 HOURS, I get a little worried and even more disturbed at the thought. ALSO, Kendel was only about 58% of the way through the game, meaning that they will be glued to the television for the next few days, beating the game, working the game, and finding all the little tricks and nuances of the game. I worry for the fate and state of the guys in apartment 207. Maybe there is a way to get rid of the wii...hmmm...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Just so long as this doesn't turn into another golden idol incident . . . I'm pretty sure there would be no forgiveness for stealing the Wii.