Saturday, March 08, 2008

Bowling Adventure

So, I went on a triple date, and we went bowling. I ended up being first, so I had the pressure to make it good, and to set the standard. Well, the first game I did pretty well. I ended up with a score of 120, beating everyone else. I got a few strikes and pretty well rocked that game. The second game, we had 1 frame of left handed bowling, and another of spinning it while you bowl. These two frames did nothing for my already dismal score. (Whenever I go bowling I rock at one and stink at the other.) I ended up getting the lowest score of the bunch, and even less than half of my other score, with a score of 58. It was a humbling experience, but it was so much fun! I forgot how much I liked bowling until I went again today! I heart bowling!

No comments: