Thursday, May 31, 2018

A Grateful Heart part 3

Building a habit means being kind to yourself as you aren't perfect from the start. (Like missing a day here or there during this wellness gratitude challenge...)

Anyway, I have been thinking a lot over the last few days about the balance and give and take of strengths, optimism, and feelings in general that my husband and I have been feeling. Although we have been married for almost a year, I have been able to see this balance and trade-off a fair amount...and I am grateful for it! 

In trying to get a full-time, long term teaching job, there have been a lot of ups and downs for him. I am so grateful for his strength when I am frustrated, angry, confused, and impatient. He is my rock when I am feeling weak. I am also grateful that I can be his rock and remind him that we can get through things, that I am always in his corner, and that Heavenly Father is mindful of us. 

This is a difficult process to go through, and to see a spouse have to go through as well, and I am so grateful for the strength and comfort and support and hope that he has shown me until I am able to find it myself again, and return the strength. 

No comments: