Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh. My. Goodness.

I don't know about your family, but ours tends to get silly, just on Sunday nights. Tonight was no exception. I was kneeling, and Emalee was kneeling next to me, but she wanted me to shift over just a bit. She said, "You just need to move your butt". I said, "it is kinda big". Derek came back with, "You are going to be such a cute pregnant lady". :blank stare of confusion over where this statement came from: My response,"Well, we don't carry our babies in our butts..." Laughter ensued for a few moments. Derek is dying of laughter and says, "That would give new meaning to baby-sitting!" We were able to calm down enough, but just a little taste of Kennedy family prayer on Sunday nights.

Side note to Dani...I think this would be a Derek-ism...

4 comments:

Naazju said...

I love it! Families are pretty much the most amazing thing ever! :D

Catie said...

Oh how I can relate. This made me smile. love you!

Dani and Bryan said...

Definitely Derek-ism quality!

Fredjikrang said...

Lol! That is awesome. :D

Brought a smile right to my face. :D