Monday, October 27, 2008

My Dog Loves Me!

I had the experience of spending a bit of time with my family's dog today. She is a friendly dog, and I got a lot of that friendliness today. She decided to sit on my lap and have a little cuddle. The thing is, Missy is a boxer...not a small dog, but she still hung out on my lap and gave me some special kisses. Oh my, I have never experienced such a thing in all my life! She is a loving dog and showed me that love today. She also left a little part of herself in the form of dog hair ALL over me! I sure do love my dog.

She also likes to sit like a person when she is on her couch. She looks like a person sitting there, waiting for something to happen!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

haha, that's adorable! Is someone else forming an obsession w/ her dog? :)

Kris10 said...

Jess, I don't think I could ever come CLOSE to the love you have for your dog...let's be honest! :)

Breanne said...

Hey! When are you heading out? Are you getting so excited and all ready? I'm excited for you!

I also wanted to let you know that I'm making our blog private, and so if you'll either leave me a comment or e-mail me (breanneo@gmail.com) your e-mail I'll be sure to invite you. Thanks!