Saturday, November 10, 2012

synonym PART 2

Do you love the fact that my part 2 of my adventures in August is now being posted in November?

Anyway, back to the chaos that was the month of August. I got back from DeAnna's wedding just in time for the start of:

RA Training! Woot!

This year it was so much fun! I got to teach the topic of "The First Two Weeks" which was on the first day, so I got to help kick off the week. I also got to go with the Returning RAs, which I absolutely LOVE to do!

We did some team building/getting to know you ice breakers in Salt Lake:

 During the week, we headed to the CLAS ropes course in Provo. We did some group activities:
 
The RAs of Awesomeness (read MY RAs and my associate RAs) all participated in ziplining...which is AMAZING! I got to do it a few weeks earlier, and I fell in love with it. I want to do a long range one, like in Hawaii or something. Kinda funny, considering the fact that I don't really like heights....
 This is a swing sling shot thing...
 
During RRA Training, we had some fun with  soda:
 Cooking the next morning was a flippin' good time :)
 
I am so grateful for the RAs that I have this year. I am learning from them, having fun with them, and I hope we are making a difference in the lives of our residents. I truly love my job!
 


No comments: