Wednesday, April 13, 2011

55 Questions and Answers

*55 QUESTIONS*

I stole this from Levi..pretty fun!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? From laughter? Tonight during the RA staff meeting. Not from laughter? Last Saturday during Elder Cook's General Conference talk3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on the day, and the style I choose to write in.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would like to think so
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Probably too much
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Multigrain Cheerios or Corn Chex
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? In what manner of the word?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Cookies and cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile and eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am too hard on myself
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My best friends
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am not wearing any right now
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? popcorn
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The clicking of the keys and my squeaky chair
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Bright yellow
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? good smelling boys, fresh cut grass, right after it rains, vanilla
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Natalia
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Beach
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and gymnastics
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown naturally...I am going auburny red these days
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Don't have ONE
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Megamind...SO funny!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A bright blue that people keep telling me is a great color on me...I might have to do something about that...
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? SPRING!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs AND kisses, but probably more hugs...
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Lemon cookies
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Cardio
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? computer
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Chicken Soup for the College Soul, The Friendly Persuasion, The Hunger Games
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one
42. FAVORITE SOUND? men singing, babies laughing, friends
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Bulgaria
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can fit my fist in my mouth
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Woodland, CA
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Provo
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Cinderblock white
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? I don't have one...yet!
50. DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE? Yes
51. WHERE DO YOU WORK? In my apartment...I am a Hall Advisor for BYU
52. FAVORITE ACTIVITY? Being with friends
53. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Light-hearted=St. Patrick's Day. I LOVE Christmas and Thanksgiving
54. FAVORITE COLOR? Yellow
55. FAVORITE THING TO WEAR? Diado shoes

No comments: