Sunday, February 06, 2011

Slumber Party

I had this weekend off, so my friend Nicole invited me over for a sleepover at her house. I was really excited, thinking back to slumber parties of my youth, and about all the random things we did, and the stories we told and the games we played. I knew we were watching a movie with some boys, then kicking them out, and there would be 4 girls. The movie was great...I love Clue! We then got the air mattress all filled up and then decided to pop in The 3 Musketeers. We watched for awhile, and then turned it off...why? Because we were tired and wanted to sleep!!! WHAT!??! What happened to our stamina of staying up all night? What happened to the kooky things we did? I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time and we did get up early the next morning to help clean the church, but I wonder...what happened? Can I not stay up anymore? Do I get wiped out? I guess the other question is...When in the world did I grow up this much!???! :)

No comments: