Sunday, January 23, 2011

Reconnecting

I think it is amazing how in the last few weeks I have been able to see a plethora of missionaries from my mission, when before, I was going months without seeing more than Ben, who I see at the MTC each week. Not that I don't love seeing Ben each week, but it is nice to see others too.

Adam McKee and Trevor Beckstead (Becky) came to see me about a week ago. Adam was down in Orem, and so they came by. We ended up making a late night Denny's run. GOOD TIMES!!! They are so funny! I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard that much!


The next day I had dinner with Carolyn Haynie and Emily Schroeder. We decided to go to the devotional together that Tuesday because it was Elder Kikuchi, who had an article that was used quite a bit in our mission, and he talked about morning devotionals, and it just so great! We were so excited. Flash to Tuesday. It ends up being not only the 3 of us, but Serena Dayley and Haleigh Schofield. A mini-sisters reunion. SO fun!


THEN, I get a message from Scott Hammond, who lives in Magna, that he is coming down on Saturday. SO, we get together with John Hopkins, and hit up J-Dawgs...SO good! Love it!


I am so grateful for the friendships and relationships from my mission. I am truly blessed. Speaking of, my MTC elders get home in about a week!!! YAY!!!!

No comments: