Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

As Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow, I wanted to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for a few things. First of all, I am grateful for my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am able to build my testimony, to grow closer to my Heavenly Father, my Savior Jesus Christ, and to try to become more like them. I am grateful to be preparing to serve a full time mission in Bulgaria, to share the gospel with the wonderful people there. I am also grateful for my family. We obviously have our ups and downs, but at the end of the day, there is a lot of love and we do have fun. I am so grateful for my friends and the wonderful influence they have in my life, the support they give me, and the fun we have. I am grateful to know that I am a daughter of God and the peace and direction that gives me in my life as I strive to become better than I was the day before. I love you all so much! Thank you for all you do!

No comments: