Sunday, April 20, 2008

Time FLIES!!!

Oh, I can't believe it! Derek is 12 today!!! Time flies so fast! I still remember the first time I saw him; it was a Saturday, and I was on my way to John Robert Powers, and grandma and I stopped by the hospital on the way out of town. He was so tiny and I instantly fell in love with him. Over the past 12 years, he has become one of my best friends. I am so proud of him and all of his accomplishments and the wonderful young man he is becoming. I am so amazed by him, and I am sure that people get sick of me talking about him, but I don't care! I want the world to know how great he is, and how lucky I am to be his big sister! I love Derek!

1 comment:

Catie said...

happy sigh...time flies when you're having fun. What great memories you and Derek have had and will have still! I heart little bros, they are the best!