Saturday, February 02, 2008

Life Update!

I continue to substitute every so often, and I enjoy it a lot. I am also working for Provo High School with their Driver's Education program every day after school. I am really enjoying it, and my boss-lady is excited to have me! She keeps me informed on things at the school, like the possibility of a health teacher position opening in the fall! We shall see if it is for me!

I went on a second date tonight...don't have a heart attack! I know it has been a long time since a second date has come my way, but it was great and hopefully there will be more in the future!

I am SICK SICK SICK of the snow.

6 comments:

Celeste said...

Sounds like fun. Is it frightening to be a driver's ed teacher? I think it would scare me. Congratulations on the second date!. Now, given what you said...do you hope you have more second dates in the future or that you have more dates with the same fellow in the future??

Kris10 said...

I haven't done any behind the wheel yet with the high school students. I have done classroom and range driving, but will start behind the wheel next week.

I want more dates with the same fellow in the future! It seems like it is going in that direction too!

Cari Dahl said...

Yay Kristen, for jobs and second dates!

Just wanted to proclaim my eternal love for you. And all. The end.

Kris10 said...

I love that you can proclaim your love for me! Maybe you can give Kendel lessons on proclaiming his love for our apartment...in the platonic sense, of course!

The end.

Catie said...

YAY for second dates!! I always think about you every time I'm at the University Pkwy/"Avenue intersection.:D How is it that I do not know about this fellow? :D

Kris10 said...

Catie...I always hate being at that intersection!