Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Six Interesting Things

Ashley tagged me to put down 6 interesting things about me. (This isn't so easy!)

#1: I have never hiked the Y at BYU. It started out just because I never had the opportunity, but as time went on, it became a rebellion against the zoobie-osity of BYU.

#2: I finally used my last check from the box of checks I got my FRESHMAN year at BYU!

#3: I have 2 minors at BYU, and they are pretty unique from each other. One is Driver Education, and the other is Theatre Arts Studies...kinda random, but fun!

#4: Growing up, I basically had "The Baby-Sitters Club" books memorized. Not only did I know major plot lines, but I knew subplots, as well as which book number was which title!

#5: I took acting classes from a professional company, and even did a seminar with a real agent! He used to be Elijah Wood's agent. It inspired me to audition to be an Oscar Mayer kid.

#6: If I were a literary character, I would be Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice.

Tag! You’re It!
Now here are the five people who get to go next: Catie Lutz, Danielle Kennedy, Maria Jones, Cari Dahl and Kendra Manwaring.
Have fun… you’ve been tagged!

No comments: