Sunday, February 24, 2013

Beauty Challenge Recap

I mentioned this Beauty Challenge in my last post, but I wanted to talk a bit more about it. I am so grateful for the the opportunity I had to look at TRUE beauty during the 10-day challenge. It was based on this challenge, but tweaked a bit by one of my RAs to fit the needs of her floor. I loved it because I got to focus on different types of beauty. I don't mean that I avoided these types of beauty, but in the context, I gained a new perspective on myself. Not only did I see different talents and gifts in a new way, but also things I like about myself as a whole.

Have you ever written a thank you letter to your body? I challenge you to do so, and realize how much  you are able to do, and how blessed you truly are. You will see the parts and the whole in a new light, a brighter and clearer light!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

This is a good challenge, and I'll be writing my body a thank you letter tonight. Thank you for the idea! Hope you are great, because you are beautiful inside and out!