Saturday, May 17, 2008

Arachnaphobia...Group Chaos!

I have discovered that my roommates all seem to have arachnaphobia. Not only are they afraid of spiders, but when they are afraid it spreads to the other roommates that are in the area. They freak out together and then I try to come and save the day by attempting to get rid of the spider. They are frightened for a bit and I have to laugh to myself. We all think it has gotten worse for them as they have lived together. I guess the mob mentality works for fear with spiders as well in this here apartment!

2 comments:

Catie said...

LOL. Sissies. As long as it's only one, it's okay. It's the multiples that give me the willies. ;)

John and Victoria said...

Hey Kristen
John and I went to South Carolina on the weekend, and I think their symbol is the smiley face, they were everywhere! Anyhow, it made me think of you. Hope you're doing well,
Love Victoria